Wednesday 23 April 2014

Sleep appreciation/insomnia society

I have found the lullaby to right the world, justify our needs and take us to dreamland. 

It is not the likes of Cohle from True Detective that should keep us awake with his thoughts of monsters: 
"It was all the same dream, a dream that you had inside a locked room (points at his head), a dream about being a person...And like a lot of dreams, there's a monster at the end of it". 

This will free ourselves as did Coldplays Paradise once upon a time. Forget your monsters, witches, carnages and high powered tempers from the office futility and listen to your long eternal dreams. The ones we had as children, the sweet bliss, take that deep breathe and relax, tomorrow will come but you need to be prepared for it, now sleep... M83 Outro 
 
"I'm the king of my own land
Facing tempests of dust, I'll fight until the end
Creatures of my dreams raise up and dance with me!
Now and forever I am king"

No comments:

Post a Comment